In order to realize how far you’ve come and how hard you’ve worked to reach your awesome fitness level-- you need to know where you're starting from.
A fitness assessment is necessary to figure out your current starting point. We make this process quick and painless– and although it is highly recommended, an assessment will never be pushed on you if you do not want one.
Assessment types will vary depending on your goals. For example, an athlete will not have the same fitness assessment someone just trying to lose weight and build muscle will have.
What we will NOT do:
- Make you feel less than great about yourself
- Be pushy about training packages that you can’t afford or don’t want to purchase (hard sell)
- Make unrealistic and/or outrageous promises about our programs…while we know you can make huge strides in a short amount of time, Rome still wasn’t built in a day!
- Be a "stereotypical" personal trainer (which applies to all of the above)
What we WILL do:
- Work with you to get you to your fitness goals
- Set up an effective program for you, individually, based on your detailed consult
- Keep track of your progress, involve you in the process, and make necessary changes as your fitness evolves
A note from John: The goal is to make you better--that's how I make a living. I work in fitness full-time...Marquee Fitness is a private studio dependent upon its clientele to survive. Without good training, my studio would not exist. I grow primarily by word of mouth and have been at my current studio location in Williamsville for over three years. You can call or text me at (716) 380-1949 or email at email@example.com.